Home     Equipment & Buildings

GE 25-Ton Locomotive  (Updated 8/23/2008)
This 25 ton locomotive was built by GE in 1958 at its Erie, PA plant and was purchased by Northeast Utilities for use in constructing their Millstone nuclear power plants.

It was purchased by the museum in April 1997 and arrived at the Museum in May 1997. Restoration has been completed it is in excellent running condition and performs yard-switching duties every Saturday at 1:00 pm at the Museum.



Copyright 2002-2007 Connecticut Eastern Chapter, National Railway Historical Society