Home     Equipment & Buildings

New Haven Coach #4414
Osgood Bradley in Worcester, MA built this wooden coach, with copper sheathing, as an open platform car in 1907. It was rebuilt in June 1929 with closed vestibules and steel underframe becoming #4414. It was made into a work car in October 1949 and renumbered #W-155.

It was donated by a member and moved to the museum in November 1994. It has been partially restored.



Copyright 2002-2003 Connecticut Eastern Chapter, National Railway Historical Society