Home     Equipment & Buildings

New Haven Boxcar #171568
This boxcar was originally built as an all-wooden boxcar. It was rebuilt in the 1920's with steel ends, roof, and underframe.

It was donated to the museum by the Railroad Museum of New England in 1997 and is currently stored in Essex, Connecticut.



Copyright 2002-2003 Connecticut Eastern Chapter, National Railway Historical Society